Graduates, are you ready to launch your career in Digital recruitment? If so you will probably want to do it with an excellent company in the recruitment industry. Do you want great tools, endless fun while you’re hard at work, like-minded people, swanky office space and the option to travel the world? Then this is your chance to launch your career in recruitment.
As one of the leading names in recruitment and with an admired reputation gained for continually innovating, you will be envied by many as you work in the digital world to inspire others and make an impact on everyone you work with.
Joining their graduate/trainee academy will mean you gain tailored structure program that is continuously updating to make sure you will be taught all the areas of recruitment before you move into your team and get stuck into the digital market!
What does the 12-week training programme look like?
- Working in a small group with other new trainees
- Gaining weekly training/coaching sessions from a variety of mentors
- Learning how to manage clients, find candidates, make successful introductions, negotiate offers, manage your time and achieve your goals.
- Implementing what you have learned into your area of the business with support from your Mentor / Manager
- Completing initial foundation training within 12 weeks before progressing to advanced recruitment skills
What will I be doing once training is complete?
- Developing your knowledge of everything digital (key terms, job functions, qualification routes)
- Contacting and meeting clients to develop relationships and understand vacancies.
- Pro-actively search for the best candidates (via advertising, database search, social media)
- Meeting and assessing candidates
- Arranging interviews and sharing feedback
- Working to targets
- Ultimately you will be responsible for successfully managing vacancies through to successful placement - generating commission for you
What do I need?
- Recent Graduate (2:1) or current experience in a sales or B2B environment
- Competitive nature (you should have examples of competitive sports, exceptional grades, previous work experience etc.)
- Strong work ethic
- Natural ability to build rapport with people
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Average earnings year 1 = £45K, year 2 = £62K, Year 3 = £75K+
- Monthly commission
- Additional rewards for hitting targets (days out, lunch clubs, prizes and more)
- Annual parties, celebrations and black-tie events
- Top performers trip twice a year (New York, Miami, Vegas and more)
- Break out areas in the office, pool tables, Table Tennis and music!
If you can honestly say yes to everything, then you have a high chance of being very successful in recruitment with this firm, Interviews have begun, and places are filling up, so contact Alice Cryne today to secure your interview.