Aspiring recruitment consultants, if you’re looking to launch your career as a Recruitment Consultant in London, this firm offer an elite experience where you will be provided with the RIGHT support and structured training you will need to be successful as a Digital Recruitment Consultant in a fun and vibrant environment where you can have fun while you work.
During the initial 12-week training period you will be mentored through each core module to ensure you understand and can replicate each phase of the recruitment process with the aim of being able to complete independently and to a high level of competency within 3 – 6 months.
Using a blend of online, video, classroom and 1-2-1 coaching styles, you will have instant access to all training modules, enabling you to be in control of your learning and do so in the style that works best for you.
This is a high-profile firm with an incredible track record for success which has been made possible by the leaders truly supporting their team, investing heavily in training & development (which never stops by the way!) and offering best in class rewards. If you want to join a group of high performing but fun-loving people; this is the team to join.
What does the 12-week training programme look like?
- Working in a small group with other new trainees
- Gaining weekly training/coaching sessions from the top mentors
- Learning how to develop and manage client relationships, find candidates using digital tools and their extensive database, make successful introductions between candidates and clients, negotiate offers, manage your time and achieve your goals.
- Implementing what you have learned into your area of the business with support from your Mentor / Manager
- Completing and signing of your initial foundation training within 12 weeks before progressing to advanced recruitment skills
What will I be doing once training is complete?
- Developing your knowledge of everything digital (key terms, job functions, qualification routes)
- Contacting and meeting clients to build relationships and understand vacancies.
- Pro-actively search for the best candidates (via advertising, database search, social media)
- Meeting and assessing candidates
- Arranging interviews and sharing feedback
- Working to targets
- Ultimately you will be responsible for successfully managing vacancies through to successful placement - generating commission for you
What do I need?
- Recent Graduate (2:1) or current experience in a sales or B2B environment or some recruitment experience
- Competitive nature (you should have examples of competitive sports, exceptional grades, previous work experience etc.)
- Strong work ethic
- A willingness to take the lead
- Natural ability to build rapport with people
- Salary £20,000 - £24,000
- Average earnings year 1 = £45K, year 2 = £62K, Year 3 = £75K+
- Monthly commission
- Additional rewards for hitting targets (days out, lunch clubs, prizes and more)
- Annual parties, celebrations and black-tie events
- Top performers trip twice a year (New York, Miami, Vegas and more)
- Weekends away in Europe
- Well-being incentives
- Fresh fruit and breakfast every day
- Break out areas in the office, pool tables, Table Tennis, fully stocked bar and music!
Excited about a career in recruitment? Believe you have what it takes? Believe you deserve the best? Then contact Alice Cryne today who can help you to understand if recruitment is right for you, how your skills and experience would be valued and can help you through the interview process for this and any other trainee roles in recruitment.