German speaking trainee role with International exposure
Drum Recruitment are looking for driven, innovative and dynamic German language speakers looking to start a successful career as a Trainee Recruitment consultant. Our client is an agile IT recruitment firm, supplier to start ups, SME’s and global corporations in the DACH region. They have offices in both London and Germany.
You will be a German speaking recent graduate with a good degree and either sales, customer service, call centre, telesales or administrative experience. You need to be confident, ambitious and hardworking, with a proven track record of success (i.e. proved through a combination of academics, sport, music, work or even entrepreneurial exploits.)
You will responsible for growing and maintaining your client base, understanding your client’s recruitment needs and matching candidates to suitable vacancies. Recruitment is an industry where hard work, hunger for success and the intelligence to spot opportunities and follow up on them is critical.
Benefits of the role include:
• International exposure.
• Excellent training and development.
• Great prospects for Career development
• A real opportunity to make your mark on the organisation quickly.
• Fantastic incentives i.e. lunch clubs, holidays, gym etc.
• Great modern offices in central location.
• German and English fluent language speaker.
• Recent Graduate with a strong degree.
• Ideally 6 to 12 months + commercial experience (i.e. B2B Telesales, Sales negotiators, customer service, administrators or people with direct sales experience).
• Entrepreneurial individual who has the ability to spot opportunities and desire to succeed.
• Excellent communications skills – natural conversationalist, engaging, with the ability to form strong relationships.
• Wants to work in a target driven sales environment.
• Enthusiastic, proactive, self-starter.
• Able to show sporting or academic achievements.
• Driven to succeed, with a high level of ambition/competitive edge.
• Resilience – ability to handle pressure.