about 1 year ago
Information on the company
This client is based in the heart of Manchester City Centre and they provide world class recruitment solutions across the globe. They have offices worldwide and they are looking for a graduate who wants to grow within an award winning company.
This a full-time graduate position based in Manchester City Centre. Starting Salary: £20,000 + £60,000 OTE.
Key responsibilities of the role:
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will have a varied and dynamic role. Full training will be provided by the client and there will be clear progression from the start.
How you can expect to spend your day:
* This is a very varied and dynamic role. 50% of your time will be focused on new business generation via targeted canvass calls. You will identify potential leads, work on specific markets and develop a go-to-market strategy.
* The remaining 50% of the role will involve candidate generation, with use of LinkedIn, ad response, our extensive database and access to job boards (both active and passive candidates)
* There will also be various admin duties, so you must be organised and capable of managing your workload. Time management skills are essential!
* The majority of your work will be done on the phone and face to face so you must have a confident and positive phone manner.
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
* Positive and professional.
* Ambitious and Career driven.
* Friendly and upbeat.
* Sales experience.
What are the perks of working at this company?
* International opportunities.
* Promotions from within e.g: trainee recruiter to director.
* Unbeatable incentives e.g: they took the whole company to Berlin and Prague this year.
* Luxurious City Center offices.
* Clear progression & commission structures.
Apply for this role