Are you looking to kick-start your recruitment career? Are you a Graduate with sales experience? Then this is the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role for you! £18,300 basic salary. £35,000 1st year OTE.
- We're recruiting for a number of Trainee Recruitment Consultants to be based in brand new A - Grade offices in the heart of Preston.
- You will benefit from an award winning 12 week Graduate training scheme which will equip you with all of the skills and knowledge that you need to become the next top performing Graduate Recruitment Consultant.
- Having experienced phenomenal year on year growth, there are now an number of opportunities available for ambitious and career focussed candidates.
Trainee Recruitment Consultant Rewards;
- £18,300 starting salary with review and increase within the first six months.
- Uncapped commission - there is no limit Can you be the next six figure earner??
- Award winning training programme. Class room based as well as peer to peer learning sessions.
- Full social calendar. Days at the races, summer and Christmas parties. Individual shopping sprees. The list goes on and on!
- Clear career path
- Company pension
- Annually increasing holiday entitlement
What does a Trainee Recruitment Consultant do?
- Recruitment is a fast paced and varied role. On a daily basis you will develop relationships with well known companies, and secure new business for the company.
- Sourcing candidates through writing and placing adverts onto job boards, as well as pro-actively head-hunting.
- Arrange interviews and make offers of employment to successful candidates.
- Recruitment is unique in that you can develop your career based on merits. Not on how long you work in the business.
- Similarly, your earning potential is in your hands. What you put into the job, you get back out both in terms of career progression and money in your bank!
What do you need to work as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant?
You do not need prior recruitment experience. We're looking for the best candidates on the market. Hard-working and ambitious individuals who have the desire to carve out a long term, successful recruitment career. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the following;
- Strong work ethic - have you worked during education or gained commercial work experience since your Graduation?
- Resilience - can you keep going when the odds are stacked against you?
- Competitiveness - you don't like to lose!
- Money motivated - you like making money, and being able to achieve your personal goals. Holidays, car, new house? What's important to you?
- Career Focussed - you want to develop a long term career. A career, not just a job.
- Target Driven - you've worked towards targets or deadlines in the past.
- Articulate, charismatic, personable - would you be described as a 'people person'?
Apply for this Trainee Recruitment Consultant role Now!
If you can demonstrate the skills above then apply immediately! We review CV's without delay and will contact short-listed applicants in less than 24 hours. We're looking for only the best Graduates on the market. That's you? Then send your CV now!
Since 2010 Hamilton George have operated in the Graduate and Trainee Recruitment marketplace, focussing purely on entry level roles in recruitment. We provide full interview preparation and coaching as well as an individual analysis of your sales ability. Working with you every step of the way to ensure your success. If you think a career in recruitment could be for you, then send your CV to us!