Sales or property sales professionals – this is your chance to move into a far more lucrative and meaningful career as a Recruitment Consultant in London with one of the most prominent names in the world of real estate recruitment.
This is an environment where you will be working alongside engaging and successful recruiters in a high energy environment while completing your training. You will be working with the biggest brand names in property management to place their staff in acquisitions, disposals, investment and asset management, project management, planning, design and more.
If you want great training, the best tools in the industry, the best pay and rewards and the power of an elite brand name behind you THIS IS THE FIRM TO JOIN.
Your first 16 weeks of training will include:
- Interactive training programme with a small group of peers
- Weekly modules delivered in a training room with supporting tasks, videos and activities
- Weekly 1-21’s with seniors
- Progressing through weekly set targets and objectives
- On desk buddy support
- Specialist training to understand your market, job roles and what clients look for
Being a Recruitment Consultant means:
- Contacting clients to understand their vacancies and gain their commitment to work with you
- Negotiating terms of business
- Agreeing candidate selection criteria
- Writing adverts and supporting marketing materials to attract great talent
- Longlisting potential candidates from database and LinkedIn
- Conducting initial assessment calls with property professionals to understand what they want to achieve with their next move and offer advice
- Pitching potential career enhancing roles to your candidates while also screening to ensure they meet the client requirement
- Presenting qualified candidates to clients
- Arranging interviews
- Sharing feedback
- Negotiating offers of employment
What does it take?
- Focused mindset
- Persistent attitude
- Previous background in property sales or B2B sales
If this sounds like you, you can expect to achieve:
- Initial Base salary of £22K - £25K
- First-year earnings of £35K - £50K (average)
- Second year earnings £55K – 70K (average)
- Regular incentives (lunches and dinners in Michelin star restaurants, full expensed team nights out, trips to Barbados, Vegas, Paris and more)
- Private health care
- Discounted gym membership.
- Themed office parties to celebrate literally any occasion
- Extensive range of prizes from weekly competitions including shopping vouchers and amazing days away to experience with your family or friends.
- Season ticket loan